Saturday 17 May 2014

Bye Bye Barnwell

First there was the farewell barbeque

Before the beer took effect
 
After the beer took effect
The herbs are on the roof
 
And I'm off................

I just left my solar powered robin (although after two years on the riverbank it's faded and now looks more like a solar powered budgie) in all alone looking after my abandoned plot but Elaine tells me she'll give it a home as her solar powered robin was blown away in the storms and all she has left is a light on the end of a stick.
 
I'm not sure why I'm leaving because I've been hapy here but I've got a boat and it moves so I'm moving it.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Well have a lovely cruise, were are you heading for ? I'm so pleased for you that you are out and about, for whatever reason it is. It would be so lovely if we ever met up. Happy Cruising Jacquie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm heading to London, after that I'm not sure. We're heading in opposite directions at the moment I think. Hope you're enjoying this glorious weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow London - nothing like an easy trip to begin with LOL ! You'll have more than aching thumbs by the end of that. I shall follow you and your lovely humour along the way - we certainly need a GSOH doing this. xxx

    ReplyDelete